Monday, June 26, 2017

Late to the Game, Always Learning





NEWSLETTER BUILDING and SWAPs oh my! FAN GROUPS and GROUP PROMO just getting in on the action.

I must admit I could slap myself upside the head for not starting my READER's GROUP earlier or really taking the time to do care and feeding to my Newsletter list.

My fellow authors that started out when I did, kept building theirs, pruning their garden and for them, it paid off.

However, late is better than never. I've done both.

New newsletter (still creating the signup page for it). Using Instafreebie instead of sending free copies to reviewers that I can't seem to keep up with or validate if their reviews were posted. And lastly, I just kicked off my reader hangout. It's a slow but steady process, something I regret not doing sooner.

Do you participate in a NEWSLETTER? A Reader or Fan Group? and grabbed an INSTAFREEBIE book?


No comments: